NOTICE OF HEARING FOR AREA PLAN COMMISSION 8/15/2014
August 21, 2014
NOTICE OF HEARING FOR AREA PLAN COMMISSION
Notice is hereby given that the AREA PLAN COMMISSION will hold a Public Hearing in Conference Room 105 in the Wells Carnegie Government Annex, 223 W. Washington St., in the City of Bluffton, IN at 7:30 o’clock P.M. on the 4th day of September 2014, for the purpose of reviewing and hearing comment on the proposed amendment of the Wells County Zoning and Floodplain Management Ordinance & Wells County Subdivision Control Ordinance.
1. Geographic Area Affected: This potential ordinance revision affects all of Wells County, IN including incorporated areas that are under the jurisdiction the Area Plan Commission.
2. Subject Matter:
a. Amendment of the Area Plan Commission Board Membership Establishing Ordinance
b. Amendment of Article 3-02: Composition of the Plan Commission
c. Amendment to ordinance references for above sections a. & b.
d. Removal of Article 19: Floodplain Management
e. Adoption of Wells County Ordinance for Flood Hazard Areas
f. Amendment to ordinance references for above sections d. & e.
3. Penalty Amendment: N/A
4. Examination of Proposal: The proposed amendment will be available for examination at the Wells County Area Plan Commission office at 223 Washington St., Bluffton, Indiana 46714.
5. Written Objections: Written objections to the proposal that are filed with the secretary of the commission will be heard at the public hearing.
6. Oral Comment: Oral comments on the proposal will be at the public hearing.
7. Continuation: The public hearing can be continued from time to time as may be found necessary.
Dated this 15th day of August, 2014
WELLS COUNTY AREA
Michael Lautzenheiser, Jr.,
oj, nb 8/21