Fire rousts 3 from house on U.S. 224

November 26, 2013 — By CHET BAUMGARTNER

A mother and her two children had to evacuate their two-story residence at 6515E U.S. 224 after a fire started in an upstairs bedroom at 4:20 a.m. Tuesday.

Want to read the full article online? You may either:

Leave a Comment

View the News-Banner Archives for older news
AdamsWells PhoneBooks LLC
Online Poll

What’s the best approach for the county in dealing with proposed flood buy-outs?

View results | View archived polls »